EVA Global was set up in 2017 with the mission of accelerating the transition to clean transport systems from the front lines through our “Never Stranded” philosophy. This philosophy has been our compass in continuously striving to provide EV drivers with a superior customer experience.
Today, EVA’s office locations are based in Finland, Spain, The Netherlands and Germany with a new location in the USA opening soon. We are constantly growing and are currently over 130 employees, and our growth journey is supported by a European growth investor. We are proud to have gained the trust of over 40 partners in Europe, Asia and North America. Our partners can count on us to provide best-in-class user experience as well as to maximise the uptime and availability of their respective charging networks, which, when combined, results in EVA Global serving drivers at more than 240,000 EV Charging Stations.
We are now recruiting bilingual CX Specialists to join our lively and growing team in Malaga, Spain! We are looking for ambitious, driven and self-motivated candidates with fluent written and oral English, and one or more of the following languages (fluency in more than one will be advantageous):
Immediate hire available for the following language positions:
We are also looking for:
The main tasks of the role are as follows:
- Answer calls to your markets and help customers with charging point issues.
- Log cases in the back-offices and escalate tickets as needed.
- Work across multiple back-office systems and raise tickets according to the procedure.
- Support other channels if / when needed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about customer care and delivering wonderful experiences.
- Organized, diligent and a fast learner.
- Technically knowledgeable, able to move across multiple Back Office applications with ease.
- Reliable and able to adapt a start up environment.
- A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
- Flexible – we are a 24-hour call centre – this role involves scheduled shift work between 7:00-23:00.
- Professional and ambitious – there is plenty of room to grow on EVA Global for the right candidate!
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is a clear advantage.
- Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- CV and application text must be in English.
EVA Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any forms of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, identity, or expression. We are proud to have an exceptional multicultural team and all matters relating to employment are based on merit, competence and commitment to our company culture and ethics.
Job Location: Malaga, Spain