EVA is hiring a Development Manager!
EVA Global was set up in 2017 with the mission of accelerating the transition to clean transport systems from the front lines through our “Never Stranded” philosophy. This philosophy has been our compass in continuously striving to provide EV drivers with a superior customer experience.
Today, EVA’s office locations are based in Finland, Spain, The Netherlands and Germany, with a new location in the USA opening soon. We are constantly growing and are currently over 130 employees, and our growth journey is supported by a European growth investor. We are proud to have gained the trust of over 40 partners in Europe, Asia and North America. Our partners can count on us to provide best-in-class user experience as well as to maximise the uptime and availability of their respective charging networks, which, when combined, results in EVA Global serving drivers at more than 240,000 EV Charging Stations.
We are now looking for an experienced Development Manager to join our Technical department. You will lead our diverse team of developers that is building the tools that make our EV Experts successful. You should be passionate about leadership and building and coaching software development teams. The position will play an important role for the future of e-mobility and you will report directly to the Technical Director.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead and coach a software development team
- Develop and guide the software development teams while enabling them to be self-supporting and autonomous
- Coaching a cohesive team, increasing the team velocity
- Set up and facilitate technical growth and knowledge sharing over teams
- Ensuring 3+ development teams can innovate and deliver quality software
- Manage suppliers that provide flexible workforce
- Create and follow up a yearly budget
- Produce reports and improvement proposals to management
- You love to work with people and see other people grow
- Have several years of experience in leading, hiring, developing and building software engineering teams
- Have a track record of line management of autonomous development teams in the IT sector preferably
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of software development processes Scrum/Agile
- Thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset
- You love to work in international teams and know how to implement diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Are fluent in English, written and verbal
- Knowledge/experience with EV Charging is a plus
- Experience in monitoring of infrastructure or IT systems is a plus
- Experience in call centers/software for call centers is a plus
The position is based in Malaga, Spain and we´d love if you can start as soon as possible! Send your application in English via this form or to email@example.com.
EVA Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any forms of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, identity, or expression. We are proud to have an exceptional multicultural team and all matters relating to employment are based on merit, competence and commitment to our company culture and ethics.