EVA is hiring a Quality Manager!
EVA Global was set up in 2017 with the mission of accelerating the transition to clean transport systems from the front lines through our “Never Stranded” philosophy. This philosophy has been our compass in continuously striving to provide EV drivers with a superior customer experience.
Today, EVA’s office locations are based in Finland, Spain, The Netherlands and Germany, with a new location in the USA opening soon. We are constantly growing and are currently over 130 employees, and our growth journey is supported by a European growth investor. We are proud to have gained the trust of over 40 partners in Europe, Asia and North America. Our partners can count on us to provide best-in-class user experience as well as to maximise the uptime and availability of their respective charging networks, which, when combined, results in EVA Global serving drivers at more than 240,000 EV Charging Stations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our operational team in Malaga, Spain. You will join our diverse team of EV experts to support staying the leading customer service provider in the e-mobility sector. You should be passionate about building processes which improve the day to day work environment of your colleagues and enable them to be even more successful. The position will play a vital role for the future of e-mobility. We highly encourage women to apply.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for the development and the lead of our Quality Management for our customer service
- Establishing the entire quality process
- Development and Execution of Scorecards
- Conduct one-on-one meetings to identify areas for improvement with customer service employees
- Lively exchange with our Training-Academy and Team Leaders to close knowledge gaps
- Responsible to build up a "Source of truth" platform including visualization to keep the customer service updated
- Create strategies and tactics to improve support KPIs
- Analysing and gathering information that can help to improve work of the whole team
- 3-5 years of experience in the customer service and quality management space
- Profound experience in the quality area for customer service, preferably already managed a quality area.
- KPI driven mindset
- You think innovatively, you find it easy to visualize complex issues, you are process-driven
- You bring analytical expertise as well as KPI affinity and creativity.
- You enjoy the further development of processes
- You are a strong communicator with empathetic skills, enjoy working in a team and know how to motivate yourself and different parties continuously
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially Powerpoint, Excel)
- You speak fluent English and ideally other language.
The position is based in Malaga, Spain and we´d love if you can start as soon as possible! Send your application in English via this form or to email@example.com.
EVA Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any forms of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, identity, or expression. We are proud to have an exceptional multicultural team and all matters relating to employment are based on merit, competence and commitment to our company culture and ethics.